Good food, diverse attractions, and just good ol’ southern hospitality is what you will find when traveling here.
You can experience it all in GA. From the scenic mountains, to amazing beaches, Georgia is a state that you can explore with family and never get tired.
I have been to every corner of the state. My family and I are still discovering all of the beauty that is Georgia.
No matter what type of adventure your family is seeking, you definitely will not go wrong visiting this state.
Fun Facts About the Great State of Georgia
- Georgia is the 24th largest state in the US.
- Savannah is the oldest city.
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is the world’s busiest airport.
- 80% of the Nation is within a 2-hour flight of Atlanta.
- The Okefenokee Swamp is the largest swamp in North America.
100 Things To Do in Georgia with Kids
I’ve broken this list into 5 regions: North Georgia, Metro Atlanta, Central Georgia, South West Georgia, and South East Georgia.
There you have it. 100 things to do in GA with kids.
Do you know any attractions that didn’t make the list.?
Let me know of any attractions that I missed below.
Now that you know what you are going to do in your family trip to Georgia. Check out these books to get your kids excited about traveling to Georgia.
Image Credit: Rain0975 via Flckr,